Saturday, January 29, 2011

Orchid Madness♥

I really can be the “typical girly girl” sometimes, and when it comes to flowers I definitely am one of them! I absolutely adore Orchids especially in white! Any color orchid flowers can make my not so good day into an amazing day! The overall perfection and vibrant flower can change the mood of any room and can be given to someone for any occasion. As I was watching TV, I randomly decided to GOOGLE the meaning and significance of orchids. Don’t judge me! Whenever I’m bored I google the most random things lol. According to Pro Flowers orchids are known for their delicate beauty and exotic character. Evolving through an intricate and interesting history, the meanings of orchids include love, beauty, luxury, and strength. I learned that the Aztecs were said to drink a mixture of the vanilla orchid and chocolate to give them power and strength, and the Chinese believe orchids can help cure lung illnesses and coughs. This is amazingness!! Now I just love orchids more!! What is the meaning of your favorite flower?


This is the fake one I have in my room lol! Found it at AJ Wright                 and I have been in love with it ever since :)
Beyond Beautiful!



2 comments:

  1. randomly stumbled upon your blog...nice post!! orchids are my fav flower as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank you hunny, I really appreciate it<3! YAY go us :)

    ReplyDelete