Thursday, March 24, 2011

Beauty tips ladies!

I know this is very random!! But trust me you will love me after you try these! I PROMISE:)
                      
1. Curl your lashes using an eye lash curler for about 15 seconds twice, before putting on your mascara! This seriously works! I do this with my real eye lashes and they look so long and fab every time!

2. Use olive oil to remove your makeup!! Not only is it cheaper than using the products from your local drugstore but it comes off so easily without the mess.

3. Every girl should own MAC's lip conditioner! OMG best thing ever! Leaves your lips feeling so smooth and you can put it under your lipstick or lip gloss.

4. Take a vitamins!!!! Trust me you will feel much healthier and you will see results! As far as vitamins for  your hair, skin & nails take Biotin.

5. Use a face moisturizer with ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) & make  sure it has SPF of 15 or more & apply it after you get out the shower so your skin can absorb the moisture better. I use Aveeno's Smart Essentials daily nourishing moisturizer.

6. Use a hydrator for your hair every other week! Not too often because it can make your hair too oily ( I personally use Biolage Matrix hydrating balm)

7. To keep your hair healthy, mash up an avocado and add a tablespoon of olive oil and apply in your hair at least once a month for half an hour.  (Depending on how long your hair is you might not need the whole avocado)

8. For healthy skin, mash up half of an avocado and add a tablespoon of flax seed oil and apply to your face. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then wash off with your normal face wash.

9. Putting cucumber slices on your eyes can avoid dark circles and reduce puffiness.

10. Change your mascara every 2 months! This is a must!

11. If you have ingrown hair on your body, make sure you are using a body wash that has exfoliator.

12. Vitamin E is great for your skin especially in areas where you  may have scars.

These are just off the top of my head. If I think of any more I will blog them. Hope they're useful to you as they are to me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment