Monday, March 28, 2011

Music makes my heart happy:)


This song just makes me want to get up and dance!! I love them and their energy:)
"Boy I think about it every night and day 
I'm addicted wanna jump inside your love 
I wouldn't wanna have it any other way 
I'm addicted and I just can't get enough" 

I am so in love with Adele's voice and her music! It speaks to me<3
"Next time I'll be braver
I'll be my own savior
When the thunder calls for me
Next time I'll be braver
I'll be my own savior
Standing on my own two feet"

If you hear this song & it doesn't make you want to move! Something is seriously wrong! Love her<3
"Dance the night away 
Live your life ,and stay young on the floor 
Dance the night away 
Grab somebody, drink a little more 
Lalalalalalalalalalalalalala 
Tonight we gon' be it on the floor 


Im so random LOL XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment