Friday, March 25, 2011

OMG Monica Rose RT'D me!

Hi Dolls,

I don't think you guys know how much of a big deal this is to me! Monica Rose, celebrity fashion stylist actually retweeted me on twitter and thanked me! She is absolutely amazing! If you are not following her blog you need to be the pictures she posts of different collections and overall new fashion are so inspiring. Her images just captivate your eye! She is mostly known for working with the Kardashians but she also works with other celebrities. 


If you are not following her blog! You need to be! You will be inspired to try new things with your wardrobe. 

Here is her blog: http://monicarosestylist.blogspot.com/

Also if your on twitter, follow me Kahmani_1   XoXo

2 comments:

  1. lol haha thats awesome!! i also stalk her blog its great and i think every one should do the same!!

    ReplyDelete