Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My trip to the museum♥

So today on my day off I decided to visit the Queens Museum of Art. Can I just say this is definitely my new found hobby. Since I came back from school I have had a lot more time on my hands to do the things that I really enjoy. I love art and love observing & learning! The Queens Museum of Art's mission is to design and provide an art exhibition and educational experience that promote the appreciation and enjoyment of art, support the creative efforts of artists, and enhance the quality of life through interpreting, collecting, and exhibiting art, architecture, and design. Unfortunately half of the museum is under construction, so I did not get to see it all but as soon as the other side opens I will have to make another visit. I really enjoyed myself and hope you all enjoy the pictures<3

Ted Gahl (Paternal Pile, 2008)
I fell in love with all the colors he used in his work<3

Commercial Glass:
                Clematis & Peonies (Tiffany Studios) 
     This window was amazing!! Like it was love at first sight!


               Peony Begunia Lamp ( Tiffany Studios)
              I want this lamp in my room like NOW<3

No comments:

Post a Comment