Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Some of my randomness

Here goes nothing... just me rambling on! Poetry, random thoughts, songs, art, music, fashion= ME

I am alone here in my own mind. There is no map and there is no road. It is one of a kind; just as yours is...

I have not stopped listening to Beyonce's album "4" since the day I got it; so far this is one of my fav songs! (Dance for you)


My creative side is dying to come out! I'm currently looking into taking some type of art or writing class! But for now I'm just playing with some arts & crafts!  The colored beads came separately from the silver ones; I love how they look together; so I had to mix them in! So excited to start making jewelery:)


How fabulous are these Alexis Bittar earings?!!LOVE<3
          
       Smokey Quartz & Onyx earrings                     




My SECRET: to soft skin! I just mix in a tad of vitamin E oil with my lotion and put on my skin. You don't necessarily have to use this particular Vitamin E oil; any will do the trick;  




                              PEACE<3

AWWWW how cute is he!? I love Panda's! So cayuteeeee:)




No comments:

Post a Comment