Friday, May 11, 2012

Spring Lips


Hey Beauties!
I am currently obsessed with a pink/coral lip for the spring. I love how it can just make your face pop!
I have three go to colors; hope you like them:) The brand name of the lip stick will be posted above the pictures of each lipstick shade.





#1 Make Up Forever lipstick in " Rouge Artist Intense"
& for a touch of that glossy look just put a dab of Makeup Forever  Lab Shines in "S6"



                                 
                #2 YSL Rouge Volupte  in number "10". I usually just use this lipstick alone but to        
                add a pop of shine I just put a dab of YSL Golden Gloss in number "47". As you can see on the sixth picture down the picture down.








#3 MAC lipstick in Viva La Glam Nicki






Muah dolls XoXo

1 comment:

  1. You have some beautiful colors here! I love Viva Glam Nicki for the spring and I am so love with coral colored lips this season.

    Great choices!

    ReplyDelete