Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My favorite lip gloss!

I am a lip gloss whore. But my favorite is definitely Buxom. It not only looks beautiful when you put it on but it feels amazing on your lips. It's like a tingly feeling which I love. The lip gloss naturally makes your lips look fuller and plump. Because it is mineral-infused lip gloss it leaves you without the sticky or tacky feeling. Not only does it just look and feel amazing but it is actually good for your lips because it has a  deep infusion of antioxidant vitamins A and E help keep lips soft, smooth, and protected. They have tons of shades, so you can find one that will compliment your skin complexion or for a particular occasion that you would like it for. Personally my fav is Sandy, it's such a nude- sheer color that I can't get enough of!


What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
  - Phthalates

Hope you guys try it & fall in love w/ it like I did. 
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment