Friday, April 8, 2011

To the hopeless romantic

Hi love bugs,
       
This blog is to the women who have become hopeless in finding their soul mate. A lot of us tend to settle because we think that we will never find that perfect person for us. So we deal with the liars, cheaters, etc. I don’t look at relationship that didn’t work out in a negative aspect. It was a lesson learned in what I do not want out of a relationship the next time around. When a relationship ends, you fall, and then take a step back because you’re out of your comfort zone. But guess what you became stronger! I believe that there is that one person out there for us that will be absolutely perfect. When I say perfect I don’t mean it literally because if you haven’t figured it out yet, there is no such thing! It will be that person perfect in our eyes. Someone who would never do anything to hurt us EVER. And the most we will argue about is changing the damn sports channel. Or an argument on deciding what to do for the night. Someone who will be there to wipe our tears away, and not be the person that caused them. I believe in that love that is pure, unconditional and endless. I haven’t found it yet. But I have hope that I will find it.  I think we just have to be patient, and not look. Good things come those who wait. Have you ever noticed that as soon as you stop wanting something you get it?  Two of my closest girl friends have this mind set, that all guys are the same in every aspect, and they go on thinking that we as females just have to settle because if we leave the one we are with now the next guy will only act and do the same. I am so against this, and we talk about this all the time. Because we should never settle thinking that there isn’t better out there. Especially as educated and independent females. But ladies, how can we ever find the real thing if we just settle for anything?? Take a step back and really think about this. Love yourself & know your worth, your gorgeous & you deserve the best so ACT like it!!

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment