Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Outfit under $20

Hi beauties!

So I made a little trip to H&M and I found this amazing navy cotton dress for only $17.95! I paired it with my Miss Sixty cognac leather sling backs, a belt that came with a pair of pants I bought at Zara & a cognac clutch I bought at Forever 21. What's so cool about this dress is you can also wear it with some tights or leggings when it starts getting a little colder out. They have this dress in a gray, red and black if any one is interested. Below are some pics of my outfit. Hope you guys like<3



My shoes up close:

P.S: I apologize for how blurry the pictures are; I took them on my iphone. I plan on buying a real camera soon. **KISSES**

2 comments:

  1. I love that dress and those slingbacks are cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dress, love the shoes!

    Kariekimberly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete