Thursday, August 25, 2011

Trick to long lashes

Hi love bugs!

So I wanted to share with you one of my little tricks to long lashes. I'm constantly getting compliments and questioned if my eye lashes are fake. So I guess I'm doing something right?? I really don't do much to be honest. So simple, fast & affordable!!


The products I use are my Sally Hansen Flirty eyes- Classic Eyelash curler which I only paid $2.97 for at Walmart. And of course mascara ( you can use which ever you prefer). The one I have been using lately is CoverGirls- lash blast luxe; which btw I LOVEEEE! Just as amazing as Armani's Eyes To Kill- my fav (& much cheaper) I legit paid $5.99 for it at Rite Aid.

Sooo I use the eye lash curler for about 5 seconds twice on my eye lashes and then I apply my mascara right after. I usually put around 2-3 coats of mascara. The eye lash curler helps your eye lashes look full and long. & it makes it much easier when applying your mascara.


Hope this helps & if any you do try this please let me know how it works. I would really appreciate it XoXo


2 comments:

  1. Our links section has been updated. =]. check it out, you'll be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww **blushes** You girls are the best<3

    ReplyDelete