Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Summer favs



Hello lovers<3

I just wanted to share with you some of my summer favorites. From hair products to some amazing lipsticks. They have all helped me get through the summer. Try them out ladies & let me know what you think:)

Starting from the back row left to right:

1. Organix Renewing Moroccan argan oil- helps restore shine and softness in hair while strengthening it.) P.S: it really does work!

2. Curly sexy hair- spray mousse that reduces frizz and enhances curls and gives you the volume you need in this heat. For maximum results use with a diffuser.

3. Aussie instant freeze sculpting mousse- really good for styling your hair and maximum hold & it smells really really good. 

4. Tre Semme dry shampoo- waterless and so easy to use especially when your on the go. It gives you that fresh look you need. Personally I don't like to wash my hair everyday; so this is perfect for me.

5. Sarah Jessica Parker perfume- LOVE LOVE LOVE! I love soft scents and this is the perfect summer scent you can't get enough of.

6. Clinique face moisturizer- this moisturizer helps maintain skin strength and smooth. Does not leave oily skin and can be used AM and PM.

7. Kiehls (Creme de corps)- whipped body butter made of soy mile and honey. Literally feels like whip cream; feels sooo yummy and makes your skin feel amazing.

Front row;left to right:

8. Estee Lauder Sumptous color in Sapphire (03)- you can't go wrong with blue mascara anytime of the year. I love the payoff of this mascara. I only have to apply one coat and it looks great every time.

9. Bobbi Brown shimmer blush in Pink Coral (08)- perfect pink blush with the right amount of shimmer you need to make your face pop.

10. MAC Sheen Supreme lipstick in Gotta Dash- just bought this the other day and I have not stopped wearing it since. Such a beautiful coral peachy color. Looks great with a tan.

11. NARS lipstick in Schiap- HOT PINK!! Must have!

12. Chanel red lip gloss in (65)- this looks great when used in combination with a red lipstick. It gives it that pretty bright finish you want.

What are some of your summer favs??

Muah XoXo




No comments:

Post a Comment